1. The Jehovah's Witness missionaries now bring their doe-eyed toddlers to your door. Very clever.
2. On the same day I received the following feedback regarding my return to school: "You are going to love it. It may take you a few weeks to get back into the swing of things - but you will do so well!" "It is going to be the hardest thing you've ever done. Be prepared to talk yourself out of a failing grade. Find a study partner that can carry you through."
3. It's hard to be so "get over-able."
4. Found out I still need another textbook.....grand total now $500. WHAT?!
5. Loved seeing my daughter's cell phone wallpaper was a photo of a sign reading "stay on the path."
6. I have become a huge fan of dry spice rubs. Fish, chicken, beef - Watch out!
7. I have fabulous friends and family.
8. In trying to spread the word about my voice over acting I've done a better job of selling the career, rather than myself. oops.
9. Found out my church library partner won $23,000 and a TV on the Price is Right 10 years ago.
10. I've been trying to decide if I should paint my front door red or black. I went to a scrapbook store and purchased several sheets of paper closest to the colors I was favoring. I taped 6 of the same color sheets on the door.....my daughter then went on to tell me that she liked the color on the far left better than the others. She wouldn't believe they were all the same color.