Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sometimes you just need a good cry

Life has been rather hectic the last several months and apparently there is no reprieve on the horizon. Things are going to get more crazy. This morning I was feeling pretty discouraged. While sanding my living room ceiling I just started to cry. In fact, I started to sob. I sat down on the floor and had a good, long cry (something I don't allow myself to do very often.) And after that good, long cry I felt a little bit better. Nothing is solved, nothing will be easier....but a cry can be therapeutic, don't you think?

5 comments:

michelle said...

Oh, dear. I don't like the sound of this. But yes, I do think a good cry can be therapeutic.

Chris, Jenna and Drake Anderson said...

Oh no. I hope everything is okay. I love a good cry, I totally agree with you. Well, hopefully we will talk soon.

Jill said...

It's definitely therapeutic to give in to the sob every now and again.

Noel Family said...

Amen sista! :) I hope you're ok. Miss you!

ohiolanges said...

I love good cry . . . until the headache sets in. I hope the last few weeks have been better!