Monday, January 4, 2010

I interrupt these stories for the following announcement

I am afraid I have scarred Kristen for life. You see, since Saturday I have been quite ill. I'm not sure what I have but the level of leg pain...yes extreme pain in my legs...and the ...ummm...fiber emergencies....and the fever has been rather unpleasant. So why has this scarred Kristen? Well, Friday - no - Saturday night things were really bad. I had gone into the bathroom with barf bucket in hand and the next thing I remember is Kristen saying, "Mom...Mom? Are you okay? Should I get Dad? Mom?" I came to folded over the side of the tub twisted in the shower curtain - but with a full moon shining. Poor Kristen. The scare of me passing out has left...seeing the full moon...still with her.

Oh - a note to Jill. I do have an exorbitant number of whoppers - this is why I think I was meant to blog:)!

4 comments:

michelle said...

Oh no!!! What a strange conglomeration of symptoms -- have you been to the doctor?

I did have to chuckle over the description of you waking up tangled in the shower curtain, though...

Feel better soon!

Jill said...

Oh dear, poor Kristen and poor you! What kind of illness is this? It sounds brutal and oh so revealing! I hope you're on the mend (I assume so since you're blogging). Maybe you could get Kristen in to see your therapist, ha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara and Dan said...

I passed out last summer (for the first in my life) as I was holding a light and standing over Dan getting the infection cleaned out of his surgery wound... Isn't it the strangest feeling ever? Of course I didn't have the draft on the backside to wake me up...