Monday, October 5, 2009

A cheesy compliment and more Paris

Today a salesman called me to try and get me to purchase advertising from him. At the end of the conversation he said - "I bet you are as beautiful as your voice sounds." It was so comically cheesy I almost agreed to an appointment.

I still haven't downloaded Nicole and Kristen's pictures. Frequently, I didn't take pictures because they were taking so many I figured I could enjoy the sights in person and not through a 2 inch screen. When I did take pictures I tried to include someone in them because in the long run the people will be more interesting than the sights! Here are a few more sights (unedited) of things I enjoyed!

Rodin Museum
department store ceiling

Stairs in the Arch de Triomphe


I can't remember which Jardin...Michelle?

Gorgeous scarves

Gorgeous girls at Versailles

Gardens at Versailles

Just a cute street

Statue at Les Invalides

Topiaries at Versailles

Versailles


Local Florist


Window in an apartment building

Notre Dame

6 comments:

Jenny said...

What an amazing time. I so wish I could be in on some office talk about Safari Bob. I giggle just thinking about it!

Jenny said...

One more thing, so glad you got to go!

Jill said...

That compliment was cheesy sounding but nice, I take every compliment I can get!

Your pictures are marvelous!

Tricia said...

i LOVE all your pictures. they're beautiful and i'm jealous!

michelle said...

It's fun to see your photos! The garden with the draping ivy is the Jardin du Luxembourg.

You fixed your banner!

Tara and Dan said...

What beautiful photography! You definitely have the eye :)