Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Plan update!


It is amazing how writing everything down and the calories is working for me! Calorieking.com has had any info that I can't get on my own. I have to also say that getting up earlier hasn't been so bad. I love realizing part way through the day that I have already worked out!!! One thing checked off the list! Today, however, when I got up I realized I now have a 9:00am class to teach and didn't have enough time to work out. The morning just wasn't as good without that boost. (I read this back and it doesn't even sound like me!!)

“Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the "right stuff" to turn our dreams into reality.” James Womack

2 comments:

michelle said...

Nice! I always feel great when I work out in the morning, it's so good to know that that accomplishment is behind me. In fact, if I don't do it in the morning, I don't get to it at all.

Great quote. I guess commitment is what I really need!

Jill said...

What's your workout time frame and plan? I'm always curious about what people are doing.

The kids get out of school on the 29th and I'm already making my big plans of getting up early (7:15ish) so we can read scriptures, go for a walk and then pull weeds before it gets hot. I soooo want to be this person, but my track record is very bad.