Sunday, May 17, 2009

20 questions...okay, just 13

1. How can you understand something logically, but not emotionally?
2. At what point in life does 4:00pm seem like a good time for dinner? Do you wake up one day and your entire schedule has changed?
3. When a child is putting on their shoes, why are the odds 99 to 1 that they will put them on the incorrect feet?
4. Why is it so much harder for people to put a dish in the dishwasher versus the sink when they are only inches apart?
5. How can a drink be dry?
6. When changing into a gown at the doctors office, why do we hide our underwear?
7. How can my husband with the MBA still not understand how to run the dishwasher?
8. Why do I think I have lost things that I am holding in my hand?
9. Since I have a degree in english, why have I lost the ability to use correct grammar?
10. Why - with such extensive grocery lists - do I always forget to buy something?
11. Why is it so hard to do what is good for ourselves?
12. Why have I started to talk to myself when working on the computer?
13. Why am I having a hard time posting on my blog?

4 comments:

Jill said...

Interesting questions Michelle, though I'm not sure I have any answers for you.

Number 1 is very tricky and most likely involves relationships, and logical vs. emotional is just plain complicated.

I'm always ready for dinner at 4:00pm, is that a bad sign?

Do you mean "incorrect" feet on number 3?

I think the sink/dishwasher issue is laziness and perhaps inconsiderateness as well.

Tricia said...

don't worry, i talk to myself pretty much all the time. i think it started when i started talking to indy all the time, but now i just talk out loud even if she's not with me... people at stores probably think i'm crazy. maybe i'll invest in a blue tooth just so i don't look so wacky!!

michelle said...

Oh, I wish I knew the answer to #1...

#4. Lazy bums.

#11. Please somebody have an answer for this!

Tara and Dan said...

You mentioned "dinner" and I'm already hungry. Sigh. It's only 1:00 :(