1. How can you understand something logically, but not emotionally?
2. At what point in life does 4:00pm seem like a good time for dinner? Do you wake up one day and your entire schedule has changed?
3. When a child is putting on their shoes, why are the odds 99 to 1 that they will put them on the incorrect feet?
4. Why is it so much harder for people to put a dish in the dishwasher versus the sink when they are only inches apart?
5. How can a drink be dry?
6. When changing into a gown at the doctors office, why do we hide our underwear?
7. How can my husband with the MBA still not understand how to run the dishwasher?
8. Why do I think I have lost things that I am holding in my hand?
9. Since I have a degree in english, why have I lost the ability to use correct grammar?
10. Why - with such extensive grocery lists - do I always forget to buy something?
11. Why is it so hard to do what is good for ourselves?
12. Why have I started to talk to myself when working on the computer?
13. Why am I having a hard time posting on my blog?