Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick thoughts on a Monday Morning...

Something must be in the air - I woke up before my alarm today - AND (gasp!) I woke up in a good mood. Not that I am a crabby person in the morning, usually I am just not super excited about getting out of bed - after that I am fine.

I am not terribly excited about going to work today - I know that I have a "high maintenance" customer to deal with today - but I am trying to stay positive about it. On my behalf, be extra understanding to whatever service people you encounter today.

My friend is doing the HCG diet and has lost 25 pounds in about a month - she looks great - tells me I have got to do it - best diet she's been on...but 500 calories a day...and there are shots?! Bob says to look into it ...so now I am overanalyzing that comment...

Kristen told me that she feels like the Law & Order shows I watch bring a bad spirit into our home. (ouch!) Keep in mind I only watch when the kids aren't around....Do your children reprimand you?

Mainly I am just excited that I have 10 minutes to sit and blog this morning - and even though the weather is gorgeous today I have learned not to speed....I am off to work! Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

michelle said...

I am definitely happy about the nice weather today! Eva and I just came in from a trike-riding practice session. Sadly, I was sweating, and all I did was follow her around and make sure she didn't ride off the curb...

My hairdresser just lost 25 pounds on that diet and I admit it gave me pause.

Ouch on kids' reprimands!

Jill said...

Hooray for waking up before your alarm and in a good mood! I hope the rest of your day goes (or has gone) smoothly too.

The HCG diet freaks me out, it can't be good for you, and really if I was capable of eating only 500 calories a day I wouldn't need the shots in the first place!

I don't watch any of the Law & Order shows because they make me feel icky. I hate it when the kids point out a mistake I make (usually swearing).

Tara and Dan said...

You are evil.