Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The dumps are now closed.

I am in much better spirits this evening and thought I should end the day on a positive note. Today several of my former employees came to the gym with their kids. It was so great to see all of them - I have been very fortunate to work with amazing people over the past 7 years - and their children are all so fun and so cute!!

Also - kudos to Bob! He called me this morning before I went to work and I told him all about yesterdays' woes. He was a great listener, asked what he do to help, offered to make dinner and then said that he would be happy to paint the girls rooms. I was floored and touched - and I told him it would be great if he would be willing to paint the girls rooms.

6 comments:

michelle said...

Hooray! For feeling better. For Bob painting the rooms!

Jill said...

What a relief to have things turn around so quickly!

Gardner said...

You have owned the gym seven years. That is crazy how fast that has gone.

Jenny said...

Hey Michelle, I'm so glad we could have a little get together, it was so fun! We should do it every time I come to UT. It was so GREAT to see you.

Jenny said...

Michelle, sad I know this is the only way I can get a hold of you on the weekends. Anyway, if you'd call me that would be great I have a better idea of when we are free before we leave and would love to know when a good time for you is. Oh a good time to share some primary chorister love that is! My number is 614- 785-7042 (rude I know it is long distance. Thanks
Jenny

Tara and Dan said...

YAY! What a fun get together we had :) Only Kimburger was missing, which by the way- I had NO idea she was pregnant! I've been out of the loop....